3D Artist – Eater of Cheeses
I’m waiting for Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!
The site and my mind are under construction…
◦ Excellent knowledge and skill in 3D modeling and texturing.
◦ Diverse experience in game production environments and pipelines.
◦ Practiced in a wide variety of software and workflows.
◦ Highly adaptable, hungry for new information and efficiencies.
◦ Proficient in addon/macro production and scripting.
◦ Works very well with others, on teams and collaborative efforts; Moderately funny.
• 3D Artist (August 2014 – Present)
◦ Modeling and texturing game assets, for live development
◦ Working with designers to balance technical limitations and product goals
◦ Rending beauty shots for UI and promotional material
• Sr Artist (March 2013 – August 2014)
• Artist (February 2012 – March 2013)
◦ Modeling and texturing game assets
◦ Managing small off-site content team and asset production
◦ Maintaining and progressing 3D pipeline
• 3D Artist (August 2010 – October 2011)
◦ Modeling, texturing, animating, and rendering 3D assets for real•time 3D and sprites
◦ Managing quality and polish of contractor assets
University of Oregon
• Bachelor of Science (Digital Media)